2015 was a year of memorable events. Please scroll down the blog to see what we’ve been doing. Here are a few highlights:
- Georgia had a hip replacement in late February, which was successful beyond our wildest dreams. Just a few short weeks after the operation, we took a sightseeing trip to the Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park:
- I crashed my motorcycle; it was totalled but I wasn’t badly hurt, and we took the insurance proceeds and bought a replacement Mazda MX5 Miata. Much safer and almost as much fun.
- I celebrated my 70th birthday: [RFG_gallery id=’15’]
- We flew to Gabi Papp’s wedding in Hungary then flew on to visit Felicity and her parents in Waterfall, near Durban, South Africa.
- We had visits from several friends and family, including Cathy’s husband Greg, and Mike and Carol Snyder, [RFG_gallery id=’14’]
- We took a trip to Oregon to visit Cathy and Greg (and her dog Sadie), and came back by way of Sacramento where we had dinner with my Aunt Mary and all but one of my cousins from my dad’s side of the family.
- Finally, at the end of the month we’re going to celebrate our (glub) 40th anniversary!